Smitten. Allured. Desired

I've got no attitude, I'm just DAMN GOOD! I am a DANCER.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Yesterday, someone langa into Daddy's car.

Apparently this stupid man slept while driving and when we were at a traffic light-which we were already stationary...this stupid man did not brake and his stupid car just hit into us from the back.

Although it was quite a hard knock, our lovely 27 was still intact and only suffered a small dent with 1 or 2 scratches. Paint came off too.

I really felt that driver was damn irresponsible lor. I mean, sleeping on the road is NEVER a forgivable reason lah! Really what! He still dare to say he slept while driving. He was just plain irresponsible and negligent! He should not even be driving if he was tired! WTF!

Lucky we were all alright-Clement and I were sitting behind.

So irritating. I immediately took out my cam and started snapping away at his car, his windscreen labels, his license plate, his face...whatever. Just in case he zooms off in that stupid Chrysler.

Drive Chrysler big deal ah. Idiot. I'll make sure he pays back for whatever damage.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home